WEEKLY POINTS STANDINGS - DECEMBER 10, 2013
LW TW SCHOOL POINTS
1 2 Perkins High School 39,744
2 1 Furry 39,067
3 3 Sandusky Central Catholic 31,215
4 4 Venice Heights Elementary 25,012
5 5 RCAAS* 10,232
7 6 Margaretta High School 5,089
6 7 Meadowlawn 4,625
8 8 Edison High School 2,477
9 9 Ontario 2,258
10 10 Shawnee 1,684
11 11 Briar 1,122
12 12 Bellevue High School 1,051
15 13 Sandusky Middle School 1,051
13 14 Bogart Elementary 906
14 15 Port Clinton HS 762
18 16 Woodland Elementary 656
16 17 Nor. Main St. School 640
17 18 Osborne 596
19 19 Western Reserve 522
20 20 Fremont St. Joe 437
21 21 Mills 315
22 22 Sandusky High School 297
23 23 Huron High School 131
24 24 Norwalk High School 40
* Regional Center for Advanced Academic Studies in Sandusky
NEXT UPDATE: 7:45am Tuesday December 17 on the Morning Mix from Mix 102-7.
The SANDUSKY MALL SCHOOL SPIRIT CONTEST is underway, sponsored by OHIO BUSINESS COLLEGE! Shop the Mall stores, then take your reciept to the Mall Customer Service Desk in the Center Court. Tell them what school will get your points. You donate one point for every dollar you spend, and the top 3 schools on December 31 get money to improve their classrooms. During Mix Bonus Weeks, reciepts that count for double points must be for items that were purchased during the double bonus point week only. Other reciepts may be turned in, but they will only count for one point.
THIS WEEK IS A MIX BONUS WEEK
Mention Mix 102.7 while turning in reciepts for anything purchased Monday December 9 - Sunday December 15 by the close of business Sunday, and you'll get double points for your school
GET BONUS POINTS FOR FOOD DONATIONS THIS WEEK
Bring in non-perishable food items Monday December 9 - Sunday December 15, and you will receive 10 points for your school for each item donated. All of the food items will go the local food banks to help people in the community. Items may be left at customer service. These bonus points are not subject to be doubled in conjunction with the Mix 102.7 Bonus Week.
FINAL POINTS STANDINGS - JANUARY 1-JULY 31, 2013
1 Perkins High School 80,156 (wins $2500 to improve their classrooms)
2 Venice Heights Elementary 55,355 (wins $1500)
3 Furry 54,378 (wins $1000)
4 Sandusky Central Catholic 25,517
5 Meadowlawn 8,609
6 Sandusky High School 6,823
7 Ontario 6,786
8 Margaretta High School 6,705
9 McCormick 5,038
10 Briar 2,699
11 Edison High School 2,501
12 Huron High School 1,992
13 Margaretta Elementary 1,873
14 Bellevue Elementary 1,525
15 Hancock 1,259
16 Osborne 905
17 Edison Middle School 826
18 Pleasant Elementary-Norwalk 733
19 Port Clinton HS 685
20 League Elementary-Norwalk 678
21 Woodland 674
22 Shawnee Elementary 566
23 Fremont St. Joe 231
24 Norwalk Main St. School 218
25 Bellevue High School 150
26 Norwalk High School 141
27 EHOVE 70
28 St. Petes-Huron 42
CLICK HERE FOR THE SANDUSKY MALL WEBSITE
CLICK HERE FOR THE SANDUSKY MALL FACEBOOK PAGE
CLICK HERE FOR THE OHIO BUSINESS COLLEGE WEBSITE
CLICK HERE FOR THE OHIO BUSINESS COLLEGE FACEBOOK PAGE
SCHOOL SPIRIT CONTEST RULES
The School Spirit program is designed to provide schools an opportunity to raise money for supplies, extracurricular activities and other needs within their school. The program is co-sponsored by the Sandusky Mall and Ohio Business College. Every dollar spent at the mall and surrounding out parcels equates to one point, with the exception of double points week. Below are the official rules of the competition.
School Spirit Program Official Rules
1. All area public and parochial schools serving grades K-12 are eligible to participate.
2. Receipts will be accepted by the Customer Service booth in the Mall’s center court during regular mall hours. Large quantities of receipts brought in at one time must be left with Customer Service and returned to the schools at a later date.
3. Receipts will be accepted from any Mall business including those surrounding the outside of the mall, known as “out-parcels”.
4. Receipts must be dated with the specific session to be redeemed. There are two sessions per year: January 1 through July 31 and Aug 1 through December 31. The following receipts ARE NOT eligible: purchases outside of the session specified date ranges, payments on layaways, payments on store credit cards, or purchase of any store or mall gift cards and credits on a return.
5. Only original receipts will be accepted; photo copies and duplicate receipts are not acceptable.
a. Stores may be contacted to verify a questionable receipt.
6. Customer service will tally points for the school designated by the customer. Redeemed receipts will be initialed (and dated?) to indicate that the receipt has been redeemed.
7. Receipts will be returned to the customer as soon as possible. Customer Service reserves the right to return multiple receipts the next day.
8. Mall and surrounding businesses are not permitted to submit their daily receipts, nor provide such receipts to an individual for redemption. The Mall reserves the right to REFUSE any receipts they deem questionable.
9. Mall and Ohio Business College employees may participate by redeeming their own personal receipts.
10.Double points weeks: Every month, our Media Partner, MIX 102.7 FM, will announce a double bonus week. ONLY RECEIPTS DATED THE WEEK OF THE DOUBLE POINTS WILL BE DOUBLED!!!!
11.These rules are subject to change without notice.
Questions about the School Spirit program may be directed to Mary Sartor, Sandusky Mall Marketing Director.